For KASBP Fellowship Award
2022 KASBP Fall Symposium
Dear Young Scholars,
The Korean American Society in Biotech and Pharmaceuticals (KASBP) is cordially inviting you to apply for fellowship awards in the 2022 KASBP Fall Symposium to be held In-Person on November 4th (Friday) ~ November 5th (Saturday) at Hilton Boston/Dedham. As an honored tradition, we award fellowships to young scholars who received doctoral degree (PhD, MD, and/or PharmD) with a proven record of important contributions to biomedical research.
The KASBP symposium has been an excellent venue for emerging scientists and scholars to connect with a large professional Korean-American scientist network. During the symposium you will also be exposed to various cutting-edge sciences in drug discovery and development from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Medical sciences, Biological & Pharmaceutical sciences, Organic/Medicinal chemistry, and/or areas related to drug discovery and development
- All applicants must be registered for the KASBP Fall Symposium to be eligible to receive the fellowship.
- All awardees are required to give a 5-min oral talk and poster presentation.
- All applicants are encouraged to present posters, regardless of award. All poster presenters will receive partial financial support. Please send an e-mail along with Abstract, Title, and CV to the committee chair.
· Due date: October 9th 2022 (Awardees will be notified on October 12th 2022)
· Format: Abstract, Title, and CV (PDF preferred, WORD file accepted)
· Typeface: Times New Roman, font size 11 or 12 points
· Send to: KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair, E-mail: email@example.com
*Please contact the committee chair for any questions regarding the fellowship application.
The 19th KASBP President
KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair