CALL FOR PAPERS
For KASBP Fellowship Award
in 2018 KASBP Fall Symposium
Dear Young Scholars,
The Korean American Society in Biotech and Pharmaceuticals (KASBP) announces the 2018 KASBP Fall Symposium, to be held at Hilton Boston Dedham, 25 Allied Dr., Dedham, MA 02026, on October 26-27, 2018, sponsored by KASBP, KUSCO, KSEA, Daewoong, LG Chem and more.
The symposium will provide a great opportunity for members to establish professional networks in order to share information and experiences in pursuit of excellence in R & D. During the symposium, we also would like to uncover excellent young scientists, recognizing their achievements in biotech and pharmaceutical research.
One of the highlights of the symposium will be the fellowship awards for young scholars, graduate students and post-docs who excel in research. Therefore, KASBP cordially invites all young scholars to apply for the fellowship awards in the 2018 KASBP Fall Symposium according to the following:
Medical science, Biological & Pharmaceutical science, Organic/Medicinal chemistry, and/or areas related to drug discovery and development
- 1. Applicant must register for the Symposium.
- 2. Prospective authors should submit an Abstract (including author’s name, affiliation(s), postal and e-mail address, as well as telephone number) and CV with your publication list.
- 3. Awardees should give a poster presentation (and a brief oral presentation) on Oct 27 (Saturday), 2018. Please indicate whether authors would like to give a poster presentation regardless of award. All authors giving a poster presentation would receive a partial financial support, though not selected as awardees.
- o Due date: October 8, 2018
- o Format: Abstract and CV including publication list with full authors (in WORD)
- o Typeface: Times New Roman, font size 11 or 12 points
o Send to: Hyun-Hee LEE, PhD (KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair)
*Award winners will be notified by October 16, 2018.
Sean Kim, PhD
The 15th KASBP President
Hyun-Hee LEE, PhD
KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair
Call for papers Fall 2018.pdf