Skyhawk Therapeutics 에서 RNA biology의 expertise 을 가지신 scientist I/II 을 찾고 있습니다. 관심 있으신 분들은 아래를 참조해 주세요. 감사합니다.
(Scientist I or II - Platform)
Skyhawk Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate or Scientist to join the talented, growing startup team in Waltham, MA.
Skyhawk is committed to discovering, developing and commercializing small molecule therapeutics that correct RNA splicing. We use our novel SkySTARTM platform (Skyhawk Small molecule Therapeutics for Alternative splicing of RNA) to develop drug candidates directed to targets for some of the world’s most intractable diseases including cancer, neurological conditions, and other “undruggable” targets against a wide range of conditions.
The successful candidate will be part of an interdisciplinary research team, working on an interface from molecular biology to biophysical and biochemical methods. They will develop and lead a state-of-the-art biophysics/biochemistry platform to aid multiple drug research projects and teams.
Roles and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
· Ph.D. in a relevant scientific principle with 0+ ~ 2+ year experience.
· Hands-on experience in RNA works, long non-coding RNA works, functional analyses of RNA binding protein/small molecule-RNA complexes, luc-based or GFP-based screens, translational assays, mammalian cell culture, and site-directed mutagenesis
· General knowledge of RNA metabolism (splicing, translation, stability and so on)
· Proven experience in working independently as well as in a team environment
· Proficiency in MS Office package and GraphPad prism
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
· Flexible, efficient and able to work independently with a problem-solving attitude in a fast-paced small company environment
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to Taesun.firstname.lastname@example.org
A COVER LETTER IS REQUIRED. Please explain why this job is of interest to you. Detail your strengths and weaknesses as they pertain to the requirements and responsibilities of this position.