리스큐어바이오사이언시스는 미생물을 기반으로 한 면역치료제를 개발하고 있는 한국소재 회사입니다. 2020년 1분기중 미국 보스턴에 법인을 설립하고, 현지에 계신 인재분들을 채용하여 비임상을 진행하려고 합니다. 많은 지원 바랍니다.
Founded in 2018, LISCure Biosciences Co., ltd. is currently developing a "bacteria-mediated immunotherapy" that can be used to treat people by itself or in combination with other drugs. It is for major indications such as tumors, degenerative neurological diseases, autoimmune diseases, metabolic diseases, etc. LISCure currently has eight pipelines of medicine and succeeded in attracting 5 million USD of seed funding investment in 2019.
The head will lead the in-vitro / in-vivo experiment, pre-clinical development, and manufacturing process of the company's pipelines and assume the role of chief director in the R&D department. This individual will be responsible for leadership, management, and strategic pre-clinical and CMC oversight of the live biotherapeutic programs targeting a number of diseases. The position will have significant accountability for setting strategy across these programs. This individual will further develop our core technologies in the process of studying the interactions between microbes and human diseases in collaboration with researchers.
· Lead R&D team in Boston
· Manage pre-clinical studies, inclusive of planning, execution and reporting program(s)/protocols
· Actively manage the collaboration with CRO & CDMO
· Closely interface with CDMO for drug substance and drug product process development & manufacturing
· Produce and lead a product development strategy from nonclinical results to clinical approval
· Determine and manage development goals and budgets, and evaluate project progress in a timely manner
· Experience working with host-microbe interactions, including small molecules, peptides, and secretion systems
· Experience developing bacterial strains as products
· Experience with metabolic engineering of bacterial strains
· Experience managing preclinical and clinical therapeutic pipeline
· Experience IND meeting with FDA and strong knowledge of the regulatory environment including interactions with Health Authorities
· A proven scientific leader with 10+ years of industry experience in the execution, oversight, and product development in the area of biological products
· Ph. D. in microbiology, immunology, or related field
· Expertise in microbiome therapeutics, or immune therapy
· Strong fundamental capability in the mechanisms of action studies
· Outstanding teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
· CV with a list of recent five years of publications, patents, and (if any) list and proof of invited lectures on scientific conferences
· In-person interview is to be arranged for invited candidates after review of CV (LISCure plans to conduct interviews with invited candidates in Boston on Jan 7-8, 2020.)
· Video conference interview is to be arranged for invited candidates who will not be available for in-person interview in Boston.
· Competitive salary and benefits including stock options
Please send the required documents to: