안녕하십니까, 대한민국 서울 성북구 안암동의 바이오텍 벤처기업 뉴라클사이언스(Neuracle Science Co., Ltd.)에서 연구소 (부)소장/수석연구원급 인재를 모시고자 합니다. 알츠하이머병 등 퇴행성 뇌질환 치료에 열정을 가진 분들의 많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
Principal Scientist/Associate Director
At NEURACLE SCIENCE
Neuracle Science is looking for a Principal Scientist/Associate Director for Research & Development, located in Seoul, South Korea.
We strive to develop breakthrough therapies for neurodegenerative diseases by targeting novel molecules which regulate neuronal microenvironment, modulate neurotransmission, and promote neuronal recovery.
Our commitment to the research for novel neuropeptide and antibody therapeutics will enable us to develop cures for various neurodegeneration including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, currently being some of the most challenging diseases facing our society along with cancer.
Recently we have successfully raised KRW 35 billion ($30 million) in Series C funding. We are planning to initiate global clinical trials within a year and to go public through the IPO on the KOSDAQ as well.
We would like to recruit an experienced scientist to lead our research group. The candidate will take a scientific leadership role at various stages of research and development of biologic products. As a scientific leader in the department, the candidate will interact with other functional areas including nonclinical, clinical, CMC and business development.
* PhD degree in a relevant scientific field - neuroscience, immunology, or bioinformatics with a strong publication record – e.g. first author of at least two peer-reviewed papers with top profile journals (i.e. top 10% journals listed by Thomson ISI) in last 4 years
* A minimum of 5 years of postdoctoral (or equivalent) experience in an academic and/or industry setting
* Up-to-date knowledge of immunity, neurodegeneration, single cell RNA-seq, or antibody therapeutics
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
* Lead research teams on the scientific writings including research reports, articles and technical documentation etc.
* Lead research teams on the screening of novel target proteins and the building of new R&D pipelines
* Design and perform in vitro/in vivo studies for target validation (mode of action) and biomarker development for the existing and the new pipelines
* CV with a list of recent five years of publications, patents, and (if any) list and proof of invited lectures on scientific conferences
* In-person interview is to be arranged for invited candidates after review of CV (Neuracle Science plans to conduct interviews with invited candidates in Chicago during 2019 SFN Annual Meeting to be held on October 19-23, 2019.)
* Video conference interview is to be arranged for invited candidates who will not be available for in-person interview in Chicago.
* Competitive salary and benefits including stock options
Please send the required documents to:
Hyehee Park, Team Leader, Management Team