KASBP is cordially inviting you to apply for Daewoong Pharmaceuticals, LG Chem, and Samsung Biologics Fellowship Awards in the 2019 KASBP Fall Symposium.
The Korean American Society in Biotech and Pharmaceuticals (KASBP) announces the 2019 KASBP Fall Symposium, to be held at DoubleTree by Hilton, Andover, MA from November 1 through November 2, 2019. As an honored tradition, we award fellowships to young scholars, graduate students and post-docs who has proven a stellar contribution to a biomedical research.
Once selected, you will have an opportunity to attend the symposium which has a been an excellent venue for emerging scientists to connect with a large professional Korean-American scientist network. During the symposium you will also be exposed to cutting-edge sciences in drug discovery and development industry.
Medical science, Biological & Pharmaceutical science, Organic/Medicinal chemistry, and/or areas related to drug discovery and development
- 1. Submit Fellowship application here. All applicants must be registered to the Fall Symposium before applying.
- 2. Prospective authors will be contacted after to submit an Abstract and CV for committee review.
- 3. Awardees is required to give a poster presentation (and a brief 5-min oral presentation) on November 2 (Saturday), 2019. Please indicate whether authors would like to give a poster presentation regardless of award. All authors giving a poster presentation would receive a partial financial support, even if not selected as awardees.
- o Due date: October 14, 2019
- o Format: Abstract and CV (in WORD)
- o Typeface: Times New Roman, font size 11 or 12 points
o Send to: Hakryul Jo (KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair), Jennie Jung (Co-Chair)
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Award winners will be notified by October 20th, 2019.
Call for papers Fall 2019.docx
K. Stephen Suh, PhD
The 16th KASBP President
Hakryul Jo, PhD
KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair