2023 Fall KASBP Fellowship Winners
As an honored tradition, the KASBP awards the fellowship to young scholars who demonstrated a proven record of important contributions to the field of biomedical and pharmaceutical research. The program offers $1000. Additionally, recipients are invited to attend the 2023 Fall KASBP Symposium, where they will have unique opportunity to present their research, to explore the current trend of pharmaceutical industry and to establish networks with leaders and experts in Korean-American pharmaceutical society.
Having reviewed a highly competitive pool of candidates from all across the United States of America, we proudly congratulate the 2023 Fall KASBP fellows. We thank everyone who took their time to submit fellowship application.
The winners are
- · KASBP-Daewoong award, Yoon-Ho Hwang, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- · KASBP-Daewoong award, Ukhyun Jo, PhD, National Cancer Institute
- · KASBP-GC Biopharma award, Sang-Hun Kim, PhD, Yale University
- · KASBP-GC BioPharma award, Jong-Duk Park, PhD, Princeton University
- · KASBP-Dong-A ST award, Yun Ha Hur, PhD, The Rockefeller University
- · KASBP-Dong-A ST award, Heejin Jo, PhD, Johns Hopkins University
- · KASBP-KAIST/GCC award, Hong-Gyun Lee, PhD, Harvard University
- · KASBP-ITP/Yonsei award, Chiho Kim, PhD, Columbia University
The 20th KASBP President
Press release: October 18th 2023
2023 KASBP Fall Fellowship winners.pdf