2022 Fall MOGAM-KASBP Scholarship Winners
The MOGAM-KASBP Scholarship program awards undergraduate and graduate students studying science-related disciplines at university or scientific institution outside of Republic of Korea (ROK) with the generous support of Mogam Science Scholarship Foundation. To foster students’ commitment to furthering study in KASBP’s key interesting areas, the program offers $3500. Scholars are also invited to attend the 2022 Fall KASBP Symposium, where they will have the opportunity to discover the current trend of pharmaceutical industry and to create network with leaders and experts in Korean-American pharmaceutical society.
Having reviewed a highly competitive pool of candidates from across the United States of America, we proudly congratulate the 1st MOGAM-KASBP Scholars and we thank everyone who took the time to submit an application.
The winners are
- Yehlin Cho, PhD candidate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Jayoung Ryu, PhD candidate, Harvard University
- Jee Won Yang, PhD candidate, California Institute of Technology
- Hyoann Choi, PhD candidate, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Sookyung Kim, MD/PhD MSTP student, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- HyeRin Leah Yim, PhD candidate, Icahan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Byunggik Jason Kim, PhD candidate, Johns Hopkins University
- Sally Chung, Undergraduate student, Johns Hopkins University
The 19th KASBP President
Scholarship Committee Chair
Press release: October 24th 2022