he Korean American Society in Biotech and Pharmaceuticals (KASBP) is cordially inviting you to apply for fellowship awards in the 2022 KASBP Spring eSymposium to be hThe Korean American Society in Biotech and Pharmaceuticals (KASBP) is cordially inviting you to apply for fellowship awards in the 2022 KASBP Spring eSymposium to be held virtually on June 9th (Thu.) ~ June 1oth (Fri.) from 7 PM to 11 PM EST. As an honored tradition, we award fellowships to young scholars, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows with a proven record of stellar contributions to biomedical research.
The KASBP symposium has been an excellent venue for emerging scientists and scholars to connect with a large professional Korean-American scientist network. During the symposium you will also be exposed to various cutting-edge sciences in drug discovery and development from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Medical sciences, Biological & Pharmaceutical sciences, Organic/Medicinal chemistry, and/or areas related to drug discovery and development
- All applicants must be registered to the KASBP Spring eSymposium before applying.
- All awardees are required to give a 5-min oral talk and poster presentation.
All applicants are encouraged to present posters, regardless of award. All poster presenters will receive partial financial support. Please e-mail your Abstract, Title, and CV to the committee chair.
- Due date: May 20, 2022 (Awardees will be notified by May 25, 2022)
- Format: Abstract, Title, and CV (in WORD)
- Typeface: Times New Roman, font size 11 or 12 points
- Hakryul Jo (KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair)
- E-mail: Hakryul.Jo@gmail.com
- Telephone: 617-697-0291
*Please contact the committee chair for any questions regarding the fellowship application
Hanjo Lim, PhD
The 18th KASBP President
Hakryul Jo, PhD
KASBP Fellowship Committee Chair